It is peanut mixed with jaggery. It is also called Chikki. We make this for festivals if it is made flat it can become Chikki. Sort of easy to make and also healthy (no sugar) too.
- Peanuts - 1 cup (roasted and peeled and crushed)
- White sesame seeds - 2 tsp
- Jaggery - 2 cup
- Roast the peanuts and crushed and keep aside
- Take a pan add jaggery and bit of water bring into boil and make a thick syrup
- Add the peanuts, sesame seeds and inot jaggery and make a small size balls or make a flat and cut into pieces both chikki and unde is ready. Store it in the box
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 20011 | | All rights reserved