Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert Made out of Milk / cream with gelatin , fruit sauce with gelatin. Can be used as other flavors like chocolate, vanilla etc., It taste like Jell-O. My family liked this dessert. Simple to make at home.
Prep Time : 10 Mins + Setting time : 4 hrs
Cook Time : 10 Mins
- Milk - 1-1/2 cups
- Milk Cream - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 5 tbsp (adjust as per taste)
- Gelatin Powder - 1 pack (aprox 2 tsp)
- Vanilla extract - 2 drop
Ingredients for Cranberry sauce
- Craberries - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Water - 1 cup
- Gelatin powder - 2 tsp
- In a sauce pan add gelatin, milk and cream mix well let it sit for 3 mins.
- Switch on the stove stir milk mixture on simmer then add sugar and stir again boil on simmer
- Add vanilla extract stir constantly remove from the stove
- In a tall glass or bowl or dessert glass pour the milk and put it in the refrigerator freezer to chill for 4 hrs.
- For cranberry sauce : In a sauce pan add berries and water, close the lid bring boil to cook.
- Remove lid and stir once add sugar and again cook for few mins
- Remove from the stove in a potato masher press all the juice and strain it is thick add little water
- In a sauce add gelatin mix well let it sit for 2 mins again boil for 2 mins
- Take out the milk glass after an 30mins or an 1 hr pour cranberry sauce to put it back into freezer to chill.
- Serve chill or unmold the panna cotta
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2016 | | All rights reserved