This is the easiest of the dosa's . Good for health becoz it includes raw vegetables. You can have it like morning breakfast or evening snacks. I would say kids defintely like this and Bachelors can make this too as there is no grinding necessary.
Acutally this is my sister's recipe. She used to make this a lot. I used to make for my little one. He likes that. Everytime i made it i used to forget taking a pic of the dosa.
- 1-1/2 cups Besan / Gram flour
- 3/4 cup Rice flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1 Potato, grated
- Coriander leaves , chopped
- Red Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Jeera seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients in a pan then add 2 cups of water. Mix the batter properly. Keep aside for few minutes
- Heat a griddle / tava sprinkle oil
- Pour a laddle full of batter and add oil and cook till brown color and flip over and cook for few minutes.
- Serve with Ketchup / chilli sauce / Chutney
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2009 | | All rights reserved