I was just wanted to try cupcakes from a long time and I finally made it. I used to make cake but i haven’t posted any cakes / cupcakes. Long time back I had bought a book called "Taste of Home Cake Mix Creations". This is the one book i feel easy and makes me happy to take tips from. Everyone can make from this book without being an expert in baking. I have used the cake mix flour which is available in grocery stores. Made cupcakes on my hubby's b'day, came out awesome. I used betty croker cake mix and made a frosting at home and decoration is by my son. Actually eggs are used extensively in making of cakes / cupcakes but these cupcakes are without egg. I have used Baking soda instead.Note: Egg Substitutes : Ener-G, Banana, Baking Soda, Buttermilk
- Package Yellow Cake Mix - 2 cups
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1/4 tsp
- Chocolate Frosting
- Cream - 8 ounces
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Sugar confectioner - 2 cup
- Chocolate chips / Baking cocoa- 1 cup
- Prepare cake/cupcakes batter according to package directions.
- Fill the cupcake paper two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes and check the cake using toothpick comes out clean
- Cool completely and spread frosting
- In a pan add butter, cream stir and add chocolate chips cook until chocolate is melted
- Then gradually add sugar stir well until smooth and keep aside
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 20011 | | All rights reserved