Panna is a summer cool drink made out of Raw Mango and little bit of Indian spice. We can also make a sweet drink with Raw Mango, it will come up in my next post. Summer is around the corner .. Weather looks amazing in New York. Check out the recipe.
Prep Time : 8-10 Mins
Cook Time : 5 Mins
Servings - 4
- Raw Mango / Green Mango - 2
- Cold Water - 4 cups
- Black Salt / KalaNamak - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper / Kali Mirch powder - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Cut the mango into half remove seed and boil them directly stove top till tender and remove pulp or use pressure cooker for 3 whistles . Let it cool and remove pulp.
- Mash the pulp or use mixer blend into a smooth puree transfer into big pan
- Add water stir then add spices (adjust the spices as per your taste) and sugar stir until all mix well
- Serve chilled