I had made this on the occassion of Gokulashtami festival. Very simple ladoo sort of besan ladoo but made this on split Moong Dal (Lentils/Mungbean).
Prep Time : 15 Mins
Makes : 20 Ladoos
- Moong dal / Pairthuparppu / Hesaru bele - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 &1/2 cups
- Ghee - 1/2 cup (homemade ghee (clarified butter))
- Cardamom powder / elashi / elaki pudi - 1/4 tsp
- Cashews / Kodambi - 2 tsp , crushed
- Roast the moong dal / parithuparppu on medium flame. (do not over roast)
- Grind parppu / dal in a mixer make a fine powder Tranfer into a big bowl
- In the same mixer make a fine powdered sugar
- Take a small pan heat ghee a bit add cashews switch off the flame leave for few mins.
- In a parppu bowl add sugar and mix well add cardamom powder
- Add ghee evenly and mix it in the spoon and make a medium size ladoos between your palms shape into round balls but as fast as you can.
- Cool and store it in the airtight containers.
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2012 | | All rights reserved