Paneer filled in the puff pastry. I have already posted the veggie puff. This is a simple snack. Paneer stuffing puffs made spicy suits well with evening snacks with the coffee.
Prep Time : 15 mins
Bake Time : 20 mins
Serves : 2 or 3
- Puff Pastry Sheets - 1 box (pepperidge farm)
- Paneer cubes - 1 cup
- Onion - 1/4 cup
- Tomato - 2 tbsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Aamchur powder / Mango powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
- Finely chop the paneer and in a pan shallow fry with the little oil and keep aside
- In the same pan add oil 2 tsp, then add chopped onions stir fry then add tomatoes
- And garam masala, chilli powder, aamchurpowder, salt stir well
- Then add paneer and lemon juice mix well.
- Thaw the pastry sheets as per the box.
- Sprinkle the maida flour, All purpose flour in the table top
- Cut the pastry sheets into rectangle shape and fill in the 2 tsp mixture on one side of the sheet and cover the other side with the help of water
- Preheat the oven 450F and place the puff in the baking tray for about 20 mins till golden and crispy
- Serve hot.
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2012 | | All rights reserved