This is another my favorite chaat Sev Puri but made papdi's for the chaat. It is crispy flat puri made out of semolina/rava and maida. Papdi puris are used many chaat.
- Maida (allpurposeflour) - 1 cup
- Fine semolina / Rava (chiroti rave) - 1/4 cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Kalonji seeds (Crushed/0 - 1/4 tsp
- Ajwain seeds (Crushed ) - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Warm water ( to knead the dough)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl add little by little water and make a stiff dough
- In a wet cloth close the dough keep it for 15mins
- Then again knead the dough and roll them big round shape using flour
- Cut small circles in a cookie cutter
- Heat oil in a frying pan , add papdis into hot oil and deep fry (carefull don't allow to puff the puri's it should be flat. ) till golden in color and remove place it in the paper towel.
- Remaing dough do the same steps.