>> August 01, 2014
Lo Mein is a Chinese noodles. Sometimes bored with same taste of Maggi Noodles and along with veggies. Tried out some interesting Indo chinese taste. My kids loved it this way. Let me know try it and came out delicious.
Cook Time : 5-8 Mins
Serve : 2-4
- Maggie Noodles
- Snow peas - 1/2 cup (Strings removed and cut diagonally )
- Shredded Carrots - 1/2 cup
- Garlic crushed - 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce - 4 tsp
- Red Chilli sauce - 2 tsp
- Extrafirm Tofu - 1/2 cup (Patted dry and cut into cubes)
- Spring onions - 4 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- In a saucepan, cook maggi noddles as per packet directions. (Do not over cook the noodles)
- In a big non stick skillet , Heat oil until very hot.
- Add tofu stir fry until lightly browned. Add snow peas, shredded carrots, and spring onions stir-fry . Cook until carrrots are tender.
- Add sauce stir then add cooked noodles stirring 1 minute to blend flavors.
- Serve hot
Sending this to Kid's Delight Event hosted by Tamalapaku
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2014 | | All rights reserved