Its a basil flavour of pasta and healthy dish. we all loved it simple to make that too working people and the bachelors.
- Rotini pasta or any other type of pasta - 2 cups
- Green beans, chopped - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Basil leaves 1/2 cup
- Water - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup
- Black pepper crushed - 1/2 tsp
- Tomato , chopped - 1/2 cup
- Basil leaves for garnish
- In a large pan , add water and pasta cook for a while until pasta done. Drain pasta rinse under cold running water and drain again.
- Meanwhile in a blender add basil, oil, and water make a puree.
- Then cook the beans in the microwave or pan until tender
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, beans, tomato and basil puree, salt and pepper
- Garnish with basil leaves & Serve hot.
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2012 | | All rights reserved