Cheese Sticks Kids favorite cheesy sticks for snacks or for school lunch boxes or travel. Homemade mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce or ketchup yummmy right!!. Very simple recipe, dipped in corn batter and fried in the oil to make it a crispy golden stick.
Prep Time : 20 Mins
Cooking Time : 10 Mins
Serve : 2
- Mozzarella Sticks - 1 packet
- Corn Flour - 1 cup
- Maida / All Purpose Flour - 1/4 cup
- Itlian Herbs - 1/2 tsp
- Oregano powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli flakes - 1/4 tsp
- Bread crumbs
- Cut the cheese sticks into thin sticks.
- Mix the corn flour, maida / APF , and italian herbs, oregano, salt , chilli flakes make a dough using water not too thick not too thin its medium
- Dip each cheese sticks into batter and roll them into bread crumbs and keep it in the freezer for 10 mins
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry till golden brown
- Serve hot with ketchup or marinara sauce.
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2012 | | All rights reserved