Rave unde is specialty sweet of south india, India. Easy to make and prepare all special occassions.
- Sooji Rava / Upma Rava - 2 cups
- Sugar powder - 1 & 1/4 cup
- Homemade ghee / Clarified butter - 1/4 cup
- Cashew pieces - 2 tsp ( optional)
- Cardamom powder / yelaki pudi - 1 tsp
- Dry coconut, grated - 4 tsp
- Roast the rava well and keep aside
- In the same pan add ghee allow to melt on low flame
- Add cashewpieces fry a little bit till turns golden brown and remove from the flame / stove
- Add rava and cardomon powder and sugar and coconut mix well and make a medium size unde / ladoo's with your hands and cool completely and serve
- Store it in airtight box for few weeks.
Tip : If you are not able to get ladoo shape for binding use a 2 tsp of warm milk
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2009 | | All rights reserved