This is one of my viewers request. Sorry for the delay. Healthiest dosa. I never knew about this , my mom told me this recipe and she made it too when i went home last year. You can prepare for evening snacks too. We can make this easily and give it to Kids after their school. Easy & Fast to prepare ... I really love this.
- Payaru Kal / Hesaru Kalu / Moong(whole) - 1/4 cup
- Arshi / Akki / Rice - 1 cup
- Uluthuparppu / Udhina bele / Urad dal - 2 tsp
- Thenga / Thengina thuri / Coconut, grated - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Soak payaru kal / moong for 8hrs along with rice and urad dal
- Grind the soaked kal / moong and rice and dal along with coconut
- Make a smooth batter
- Add salt and mix well ( do not need ferment )
- Heat tava / flat pan sprinkle oil and take a laddle ful of batter and pour into tava and make a circular motion. Again put oil on the edges
- Cook for one side and flip on other side again cook for 2 min.
- Serve with ketchup or chutney
Sending this to JFI Breakfast hosted by Veggieplatter by suma
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2010 | | All rights reserved