>> June 18, 2014
First time i tried veggie tacos. I wasn't sure about how the flavor and taste will be. But these tacos were really so tasty. Added Grilled vegetables, blend with taco sauce and garinished with avacado & tomatoes. My children enjoyed it!!
Sending this to Cooks Joy's event called Kid Friendly!!
Prep Time : 15 Mins
Cook Time : 15 Mins
Serve - 4
- Tacos (
- Paneer Slices
- Eggplant Slices
- Onions Slices
- Capsicum / Bell Peppers Cubes
- Tomatoes, Chopped finally
- Avacado , Chopped into cubes
- Heat taco shells according to package directions.
- In a large grill skillet roast the panner , bell peppers, eggplant & onions
- Drizzle some olive oil and roast the veggies until crisp and tender. Sprinkle with salt
- Drizzle taco sauce (sauce comes along with the taco packets) Saute
- Tranfer into bowl arrange the taco shells and fill the roasted veggies
- Garnish tomatoes ,avacados , grated cheese & serve with sour cream.