I apologize for not posting the recipes off late. My laptop was not working for couple of weeks. But now it is absolutely fine and I am back on track.
Pineapple Gojju is another type of Gojju with different ingredients and different taste rather than normal gojju recipe which I have posted. This is very rarely made at home. Normaly this is made in functions most of the time I have had it in marriages ( including mine too). You can use same masala ingredients which is used in the Okra Gojju Recipe.
- Pineapple Chunks - 2 cups
- Tamarind paste - 1/2 tsp
- Jaggery to taste
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
Ingredients for masala
- Uddina Bele / Black gram - 1 tsp
- Kempu Mensinakai / Red Chillies - 5 to 6
- Menthya / Fenugreek Seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Hing / Asafoetida - A pinch
- Dhaniya / Coriander seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Heat pan and fry all the above ingredients
- Grind 1/2 cup coconut and fried ingredients adding a bit of water and grind it to thick paste keep aside
- In another pan add pineapple chunks and little water boil till pineapple tender
- Heat pan add 1 tsp oil, add mustard seeds allow to splutter then add pineapple & masala
- Add salt, tamarind, jaggery bring to boil for few minutes. Garnish curry leaves
- Serve hot with rice or chapati or roti
PS : You can add fried cashew pieces into the gojju.
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2009 | | All rights reserved