Leha/Lehyam is a healthy homemade ayurvedic medicine. It helps our digestive system, improves appetite, improves immunity from common cold & cough. Easily prepared within 30 mins. This lehyam/leha lasts a long time when stored and refrigerated.
Prep Time : 10 Mins
Cook Time : 10 Mins
Recipe by : My Periamma(Dhodamma/Aunt)
- Jeera / Cheera / Cumin seeds - 100 grms
- Vellu/Vellam / Jaggery / Bella - 1/4 Cup (grated)
- Lemon/ Yenmchingarasu / Nimbehannurasa - 4 Lemon juice
- Dry Grapes / Vandrakshi - 100 grms
- Fresh ginger / Inji / Shunti - 3/4 piece
- Dry roast jeera seeds and make a fine powder and keep aside
- In a same mixer jar add grapes , jaggery, ginger blend into a paste
- Transfer into pan add lemon juice and jeera powder switch on the gas stove on low flame
- Saute the mixture till well mixed and thickens
- Transfer into glass jar.