Hurry !!! Its baking time. This is my first recipe for biscuits. Before my son was born I was very much into baking Biscuits & Cakes. Somehow i couldn't get time to make baking items after he was born. Now he is grown up and he enjoys having cookies. So thot to make and also share this recipe. I learnt making biscuits when i was in college.
This is very delicious not very spicy & not very salty too. You can have it at any time prefer with the tea/coffee time. I hope kids will also love this.
PS : Depends upon the Oven..Please be sure the temparatures of the oven may vary for different ovens. It may over heat or some may have less heat. I normally do @ 350 F (175C). The best way is to start on low heat then you can make it high later.
- Maida / Plain Flour - 200 grms
- Sugar Powder - 20 grms
- Butter (unsalted) - 50 grms
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 2 tsp, chopped(optional)
- Curry leaves - 1 stalk, finally chopped
- Green chillies , chopped - 1 tsp
- Sesame Seeds(white) - 1 tbsn
- Curd / Yogurt - 30 grms
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cream sugar and butter with the Immersion blender / Hand Blender
- Add maida, salt, coriander leaves, curry leaves, green chillies, sesame seeds, baking powder and curds mix well
- Roll the dough into 1/3 inch thick sheet and cut into desired shape
- Place it on a greased baking sheet / tray little apart
- Bake at 350 F (175C) for about 15 minutes.
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2008 | | All rights reserved