I have tasted on one of the resturant in NY. So i thought it is very simple. Easy to pack and carry everywhere when you are traveling.
For wrap leftover Chapati or fresh Chapatis, phulkas or Tortillas. I think the tortillas are easily available in all grocery shops. Bachelors can use ready made chapatis or tortillas if they cant make chapatis.
Just make Paneer Masala. Kids will also love this...not too spicy. Paneer is good for growing kids.
Sending this to JFI - Wheat event : hosted by Roma's Space
- Tortillas / Chapati / Phulkas
For Marinated Paneer Filling
- 1 Cup Paneer cubes
- 1/4 Cup Capsicum / Bell peppers ( Mixed - Red & Green)
- 1/4 Tomato cubes
- 1/4 Onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Kasoori Methi
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Besan / Gram flour
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Curds / Yogurt
- A pinch of Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Ginger + Garlic paste
- Mix all the above ingredients and marinate them about 15 minutes. Drain out any excess liquid
- Heat the pan / griddle, grease the olive oil
- Add marinated Masala into the pan and fry for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and cool
- Take a each chapati / tortilla spread one portion of the filling in the centre and roll up tightly.
- Serve hot or When you want to serve, microwave the rolls for 1 minute.
PS : Other way you can use microwave + grill . If your microwave does not have the grill option, microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
|| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2009 | | All rights reserved|