This is another easy way to make pizza's kids will love. Best for after school snacks for kids. My son loved this one and healthy too. Added Veggies in this.
Prep Time : 15 Mins
Baking Time : 15 Mins
Makes : 4
Source : Susan
- Whole wheat pitas
- Olive oil - 1 tsp
- Red onions sliced - 1
- Garlic crushed - 1
- Red chilli pepper crushed - 1/4 tsp
- Broccoli florets boiled - 1/4 cup
- Tomatoes chopped - 1
- Salt to taste
- Fita cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven 450F ( 230C ).
- In a pan heat oil , add onions stir occasionally until golden color. Add garlic, red pepper then add broccoli florets & salt stir well.
- Arrange pitas in a large cookie sheets. Bake until lightly toasted about 2 minutes.
- Spread the mixture on toasted pitas
- Top with tomatoes and sprinkle cheese
- Bake until heated through 10 - 15 mins.
- Serve hot with ketchup
Note : If you dont get broccoli in the market then you can add other veggies .
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2012 | | All rights reserved