This is regular used for Indian cuisine like gravies, curry's & other dishes. It is also available in stores. I make at home and fresh flavors once you prepared stays for longer days and stored in the refrigerator.
Prep Time : 10 Mins
- Coriander leaves - 2 cups
- Ginger - 50 grms
- Garlic pods - 1 cup
- Lemon juice / Lime or Vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Green chillies - 5-8 (medium hot)
- Sea salt - 1 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients and blend into a smooth paste add little water.
- Transfer into glass jar and Refrigerate upto a month.