Tandoori aloo tossed in a spicy mixture. You can serve this dish with your main course or snack.
- Baby potatoes (Red or white) - 1/2 kg
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Kasoori methi - 1/2 tsp
- Cream - 1 tsp
- 4 or 5 Green chillies
- Ginger - 1/4 inch
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Jeera powder - 1 tsp
- Dhaniya powder - 1 tsp
- Wash the potatoes, pierce them in the fork, place them in the microwave. Place a glass of water in the centre so that the potatoes doesnt get wrinkled. Cook them for 10 minutes. Cool it and cut the potatoes into 1/2.
- Grind the ginger, garlic, jeera powder, dhaniya powder, chillies & make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a frying pan
- Add ground paste & salt fry it.
- Add potatoes, kasoori methi, cream. Stri fry
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2008 | | All rights reserved