Tilwale Aloo Palak1:04 PM
This is recipe is from sanjeev kapoor. Its simple & best to take for lunch boxes. Suitable with phulkas and roti's...
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2008 | | All rights reserved
- Palak Leaves / Spinach - 3 cups (Finely chopped)
- Aloo / Potato - 2 Cups (Boiled & Grated or Chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Curds / Yogurt / Dahi - 1/2 ladle
- Dhaniya Powder / Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
- Jeera Powder / Cumin Powder - 2 tsp
- Haldhi / Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- Green chillies - 4
- Hing / Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
- Jeera Seeds / Cumin Seeds - 2 tsp
- Roasted Til / Sesame Seeds - 4 tsp
- Oil - 5 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, Add jeera seeds, green chillies, hing, aloo, and salt & Stir.
- Add Palak & Cover the lid to cook them.
- Add turmeric, dhaniya powder, jeera powdeer, dahi, stir fry
- Add roasted sesame seeds & Mix well
- Transfer to serving bowl.
Ready to serve hot