>> March 13, 2008
Palak Leaves / Spinach - 3 cups (Finely chopped)
Aloo / Potato - 2 Cups (Boiled & Grated or Chopped)
Salt to taste
Curds / Yogurt / Dahi - 1/2 ladle
Dhaniya Powder / Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
Jeera Powder / Cumin Powder - 2 tsp
Haldhi / Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Green chillies - 4
Hing / Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
Jeera Seeds / Cumin Seeds - 2 tsp
Roasted Til / Sesame Seeds - 4 tsp
Oil - 5 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, Add jeera seeds, green chillies, hing, aloo, and salt & Stir.
- Add Palak & Cover the lid to cook them.
- Add turmeric, dhaniya powder, jeera powdeer, dahi, stir fry
- Add roasted sesame seeds & Mix well
- Transfer to serving bowl.
Ready to serve hot