Apology for my fellow blogger friends..i was not able to see their tasty recipes.. will update myself asap and also try out yours.
Here my new recipe which is a Starter Paneer Tikka Sizzler.....hardly 1 hr making time.
Paneer is everyone’s favourite. This is a starter dish. Marinated in a tantalizing tandoori masala grilled to perfection to serve.
For the paneer tikkas
- 2 cups Paneer cubes(Cottage Cheese)
- 1/2 cup Onions, Cut into medium thick wedges
- 1/2 cup Capsicum / Bell Pepper, cut into triangle/round pieces
- 1/2 cup Curds
- 1/2 tsp Gram flour (Besan)
- 1+1 tsp Ginger + Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Tandoori masala
- 2 tsps Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tsp Chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine the curds, besan, ginger - garlic paste, chilli powder, tandoori masala, garam masala, kasoori methi, oil, coriander & salt to taste and well to prepare a marinade.
- Add the paneer cubes, onions, capsicum to it keep aside for 15 minutes
- Heat the tawa/griddle add 2 tsb oil and saute the paneer tikkas they are all lightly roasted.
- Arrange the paneer, onions and capsicum on skewer sticks.
Sending this to WYF event, hosted by Simpleindianfood