I am planning to start kid's food event.
I just had an idea to start this Kid’s food event as you all have other types of events.
Kids do normally have their own kind of favorite foods. Some kids do not like anything which is sweet. (Just like my own 2 year old) And some kids do have only sweets and do not have anything spicy. So all moms at home prepare something which her baby likes and she feels happy and satisfied if her baby is happy.
For that, getting kids to eat well can be a never-ending battle. To make it easier for you, I've pulled together nutrition tips and suggestions for foods that you and your kids will love. Kids need some fat in their diets to stay healthy — so for that, Fruits and vegetables are like nutrition.They make your plate more colorful and they're packed with vitamins and fiber.
The dishes may also be something which your neighbour / friend / relative who specially do it for their own kids. It may also be just “French Fries” which you prepare yourself with less oil and fresh potatos unlike Mac or Burger King where it is the frozen & oily type and you don’t want your kids to eat them. It can also be the favourite dish of your kid/s which you make.
- Post your kid's recipe on your blog, Now on till February 29th 2008.
- Please note Kid's Event in the subject line, and include the following:
Your blog name
URL of your post
Photo of your each entry
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have a blog but still wish to participate, mail me your recipe and photos if you have them, and I will post it in the roundup.
- The roundup of lovely kids’ dishes will be March 1st week.
I look forward your lovely dishes. Thank you for reading and your co-operation.