Guess everyone needs a change everyday. Its the same in the case of food too. Thought of making a Sandwich today and posting it. Sandwich, generally made of 2 breadslices which are layered and some sort of a filling (Fresh Veggies, Cheese etc.,) inside. This sandwich is a variation of the same. Takes not more than 15 mins to make. Best for people on the run, kids etc.,Its also suitable as an evening snack.
- 4 slices of sandwich bread Or white bread
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese, or any other cheese slices
- Un salted butter
- Heat grill or tava on low flame
- Put a spoon full of butter. Place a bread slices.
- Arrange cheese slices on each bread. Then place the tomato slices on top of the cheese
- Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- Cover with the other slice of bread
- Place the assembled sandwich in the skillet, and cover to help the cheese melt.
- When the bread is golden on one side, flip the sandwich. Continue cooking uncovered until the other side is golden.
- Cut diagonally into two triangles and serve hot.
Sending this to Sandwich Festival, hosted by Food n more
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2008 | | All rights reserved |