>> February 11, 2008
My toddler son likes all types of dosa. This ragi dosa my mother used to make for him when i went to india last year. After i came here i started to do.
- 1 cup Ragi flour / Finger millet flour
- 1/4 Urad dal
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek / Methi Seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 laddle Curds
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Jeera seeds
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Soak the urad dal & Methi seeds for 2 - 3 hrs.
- Grind urad dal, ragi flour & methi seeds, add salt mix well. Ferment for 6 to 8 hours.
- After 8 hrs mix curds, jeera, coriander
- Preheat the griddle or dosa tawa, grease oil & chopped onions spread into the tawa
- Then pour the laddle full of batter spread like pancake (round) put oil in it. Cook on both the sides
- Serve with ghee / butter & chutney / pickle