>> February 11, 2008
Healthy and more protein breakfast. As we all know ragi is good for health.
My toddler son likes all types of dosa. This ragi dosa my mother used to make for him when i went to india last year. After i came here i started to do.
Sending this to WBB - Healthy Eats , hosted by Suganya from TastyPalettes & my event Kid's Food
1 cup Ragi flour / Finger millet flour
1/4 Urad dal
1/2 tsp Fenugreek / Methi Seeds
Salt to taste
1 laddle Curds
1 Onion (finely chopped)
1 tsp Jeera seeds
Chopped coriander leaves
- Soak the urad dal & Methi seeds for 2 - 3 hrs.
- Grind urad dal, ragi flour & methi seeds, add salt mix well. Ferment for 6 to 8 hours.
- After 8 hrs mix curds, jeera, coriander
- Preheat the griddle or dosa tawa, grease oil & chopped onions spread into the tawa
- Then pour the laddle full of batter spread like pancake (round) put oil in it. Cook on both the sides
- Serve with ghee / butter & chutney / pickle